Photos and drawings of Coventry CT buildings. Some are still standing others are not. Click on the images for a larger view.

Back to Images page

Back to the Homepage

910 South Street, The William Curtiss House built ca1830

905 South Street, The Bildad Curtiss House, built ca1780

925 Main Street, The Kenyon House built ca 1855

Thomas Clark House, built ca1846, torn down for the Library

The Wellwood store on Main Street. House built ca1820, store ca1840

Fiske Blacksmith shop, Stage Road ca 1910

Dr. Irving Mason’s (of Willimantic) hospital for a short time, built ca 1885One of two tenements for the Washington Mill, 1069/79 Main Street, built ca1800

 Coventry Grange

The Beville chocolate stand across from Lisicke Beach ca1920

1146 Main Street, built ca1875

The Castle at Wrights Mill falls

Coventry Volunteer Fire house 1936

The Tracy Shoddy Mill on Main St. Street ca 1915

The Armstrong Wagon Factory on Armstrong Road ca 1910

   Coventry Train Station

   With a locomotive

   Tremblay’s Supermarket

1189 Main Street built ca1880   Margret Jacobson House  Strong-Porter House

The Charles Coombs House, School Street in the rear, torn down 1960’s

 West Family home

   Wright’s Mill

     Nathan Hale Homestead

Manning House, Manning Hill (Main Street), built ca1780, destroyed by fire 1966

Booth and Dimmock Library  

Asher Wright house